Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blog update note

[Home Along - Stanhope Forbes]

I closed my associated web site as it had so few visitors. I'm happy with the numbers regularly visiting this blog (many thanks to all of you, for sharing the passion) but want to change how I do the posts slightly. So each day there will be two posts as before, mainly taken from auction catalogues, but the third post will feature a painting, or artist, that I want to highlight. A lot of these paintings are in private or museum collections and may never come up for auction.
.
Just a note that I am very happy to help answer queries on these paintings but I am not in any way associated with the art trade and don't belong to valuation services like ArtNet (great service but not cheap) so can't sell pictures for people and can only offer a guide to prices. I love these pictures and artists but am an interested amateur who wanted to feature artists not commonly featured.

No comments: