Sunday, March 14, 2010

First Exhibition Ever to Focus on Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's Enthusiasm for Art






LONDON.- This exhibition is the first ever to focus on Queen Victoria and Prince Albert’s shared enthusiasm for art. Bringing together more than 400 items from the Royal Collection, it celebrates the royal couple’s mutual delight in collecting and displaying works of art, from the time of their engagement in 1839 to the Prince’s untimely death in 1861. The exhibition also challenges the popular image of Victoria – the melancholy widow of 40 years – and reveals her as a passionate and open-minded young woman.

http://www.artdaily.org/index.asp?int_sec=2&int_new=36771

7 comments:

Robert Jennifer said...

OPY World School is promoted and managed by Rao Mohar Singh Education Society with the mission to provide quality education at school level.Job board for my company

Robert Jennifer said...

This appropriate instances a significant advantageous sense regarding wise call impacted thrombus exhausted Boulder, Colo.http://www.limousinestoairport.ca

Robert Jennifer said...

I discovered so numerous interesting stuff in your weblog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments.procurement software

Robert Jennifer said...

Raspberries, gooseberries, grapes, strawberries, blackberries, and nanking cherries…I share with wildlife and I’m so happy to see bees everywhere this summer!West Palm Beach Social Media Marketing

Robert Jennifer said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written Information. I think you spend numerous effort and time updating your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new Information. Please keep up the good Information!loft conversion prices

Robert Jennifer said...

Amazing I like to share it with all my friends and hope they will like this information.native american jewelry

Robert Jennifer said...

This is a great article, Thanks for giving me this information. Keep posting.financing new home construction